Shopping malls are the main places where people's business activities are concentrated, which reflect the material and economic status and life style of a country and a city from one side. Today's market function is diversified, multi-level direction, and forms a new consumer behavior and psychological needs, for interior designers, stores of the indoor environment of the shape, the reasonable spatial layout, and the era characteristic unifies, is to create "meet customer psychological behavior fully embody the comfort, security and taste class consumption place.
Key words: commercial space, design, function
Types and layout characteristics of commercial space design:
Commercial space development pattern and the function is continuously to the diversified, multi-level direction, on the one hand, the shopping form more diverse, such as shops, department stores, shopping malls, stores, supermarkets, etc., on the other hand, shopping more rich connotation, not just a single service and display, but rather reflects the recreational sex, culture, comprehensive consumption trend of humanization and entertaining, manifests the collection of shopping, dining, presumably, gallery, nightclubs and other large-scale comprehensive combination of functional facilities.
First of all, commercial space should be able to satisfy consumers' shopping behavior, which refers to the whole process of purchasing activities conducted by customers to meet their own life needs. People's purchasing psychological activities can be roughly divided into six stages and three processes, namely: cognition -- knowledge -- evaluation -- integrity -- behavior -- experience six stages and cognition -- emotional process -- will process, which are interdependent and interconnected.
Understanding and understanding the characteristics of the whole process of consumers' purchasing psychology is the foundation of business environment design. In addition to the inducement of the goods themselves, the visual inducement of the sales environment is also very important. From commercial advertising, window display, product display, to the overall division of the space design, style shaping, etc., we should focus on stimulating customers' desire to buy, so that customers in an elegant environment of the mall, the mood is comfortable, relaxed and excited, and improve customers' identity psychology and consumption impulse.
Interior space Category of stores:
1. Professional stores -- also known as franchised stores, which operate a single brand and pay attention to various specifications and sizes.
2. Department store -- a place of business where a wide variety of goods are sold to meet the needs of each customer.
3. Shopping centers -- to meet the diversified needs of consumers, there are no large department stores, exclusive stores, galleries, Banks, restaurants, entertainment venues, parking lots, green squares and so on.
Supermarket -- a kind of open - shelf, direct - selection, efficient sales environment.
Specific functions of the mall:
1. Exhibtionism: it refers to the classification, orderly display and promotion performance of commodities as the basic business activities.
2. Service: refers to sales, negotiation, maintenance, beauty, demonstration, etc.
3. Leisure: refers to the provision of ancillary facilities, setting up restaurants, entertainment, fitness, bars and other places.
4. Cultural: it refers to the media and cultural places where the mass disseminate information.
The design contents of each store in the interior space of the mall:
1. Facade and signboard -- The first sight of a store is the facade. The decoration of the facade directly shows the name, industry, management characteristics and grade of the store, which is an important means to attract customers and also a part of the city appearance.
2, window - attract customers until shopping, art image display.
3. Commodity display -- POP display.
4. Containers -- floor cabinets, wall cabinets and display cabinets.
5. Container layout of the mall -- expand the business area as much as possible and reserve spacious pedestrian routes.
6. Column treatment -- dilute the image of the column, or combine the column as a display point of sale.
7. Business environment treatment -- ceiling wall, floor, lighting and color.
8. Display mode -- centralized display, static display.
Pre-design plan of shopping Mall:
The following factors should be considered in the design of shopping malls:
1. Market analysis -- operating and management conditions, style, and customer structure.
2. Analysis of building conditions -- Beam and column structure, plane space.
3. Indoor functional system of the mall -- including the following points:
A, Customer system -- facade, signboard, window, display and display design, entrance hall, entrance, staircase, rest room, toilet, used to induce customers to know to buy.
B. Sales system -- containers, shelves, cash registers and business environment to create an ideal shopping environment.
C, commercial system -- warehouse, access to warehouse, storage facilities before shelf.
D) Management system -- Manager, finance, business, supply and marketing room, garage.
E, Internal staff system -- staff lounge, passageway, changing room, staircase, dining room, infirmary, toilet.
Design principles for the interior environment of shopping malls:
The basic principle of commercial space function design is whether it can create an overall marketing atmosphere that attracts customers' shopping desires.
In addition, the following specific design principles should be followed:
1. The display and display of goods shall be designed in the overall layout according to the rationality, regularity, convenience and marketing strategy of the distribution of goods, so as to facilitate the promotion of goods and create a comfortable and pleasant shopping environment acceptable to customers.
2. Determine the style and value orientation of interior environment design according to the business nature, concept, commodity attributes, grade and regional characteristics of the mall (or store or shopping center), as well as the characteristics of the consumer groups.
3. With attractive entrance, spatial moving line, attractive window and signboard, it forms a unified visual transmission system, and USES distinctive lighting, shape material, color and other forms to accurately interpret goods, create a good shopping environment atmosphere, and stimulate customers' shopping desire.
4, shopping space can not give people a sense of restraint, oppression, do not have interference, to create a shopper has full freedom to choose goods space atmosphere. Want to accomplish capacious and bright unobtainable on dimensional processing, let a person see, do arrive, touch arrive.
5. Complete facilities and equipment, in line with the basic principles of ergonomics, clear fire zone and equipment, unobstructed safety access and entrance and exit, fire identification standards, barrier-free facilities and environment for the disabled.
6. Outstanding sense of innovation, able to show the personalized characteristics of the overall design.
Commercial space Function Organization:
Classification and division of goods
The classification and partition of goods is the basis of space design, reasonable layout and collocation can better organize the flow of people, and at the same time active the whole space, increase the possibility of selling all kinds of goods.
Divide the shopping mall interior into different areas according to different functions, which can avoid the feeling of chaos and enhance the organization of the space. In a chaotic space, customers will feel tired due to excessive display or disordered partitions, resulting in a reduced likelihood of purchase.
A large store can be partitioned by product category. For example, a department store may divide its business area into cosmetics, clothing, sporting goods, stationery, etc. There are also shops that rent out a layer to different companies, which naturally divide it into different parts.
Basic form of cabinet frame arrangement:
The arrangement of cabinet and frame is one of the main means to organize the interior space of a shopping mall. It is important in the following ways:
1. Wall type -- the counters, shelves and equipment are arranged along the wall. This way has a long counter, which is beneficial to reduce the number of salespersons and save manpower. Generally adopt the wall arrangement and from the wall arrangement, the latter can use the gap to set bulk goods.
2. Island-style -- island distribution of business space, with shelves (square, rectangle, circle, triangle) in the center, long around the counter, many goods, easy to watch, choose and buy, flexible flow of customers, beautiful feeling.
3, bevel type - counter, shelves and equipment and business hall column network oblique layout, using 45 degrees inclined layout. It can lengthen the indoor visual distance and create a better and far-reaching visual effect, which has both changes and obvious regularity.
4. Free-style -- the shelf of the counter changes with the trend of people flow and the density of people flow. Flexible layout makes the atmosphere in the hall lively and relaxed. The clever division of the hall into a number of convenient contact, and relatively independent business department, and light partition free into different functions, different size, different shape of the space, so that the space has both changes and not messy.
5. Isolation -- A counter that separates customers from shop assistants. The goods are passed on to the customer by a salesperson. This is the traditional style, which is convenient for salespersons to manage goods, but not conducive to customers' selection of goods.
6. Open type -- the exhibition is placed on the shelf at the sales site, allowing customers to select products directly. The salespersons' work space is completely interwoven with the customer activity space. It is the first choice in the future to cater to customers' independent choice psychology and create service consciousness.
Contact: Miss Su
Add: Building 5B, Liandong U Valley ，Xueshi Street, Changsha ，Hunan ，China